The MSP Mentor Workshop: Navigating the AI Landscape
Len DiCostanzo (CEO, MSP Toolkit)
Chance Weaver (Vice President, New Charter Technologies)
Jay McBain (Chief Analyst, Canalys)
Evan Leonard (Chief Executive Officer, CrushBank Technology)
Location: Level 1 (Lower Level), Casanova 603
Date: Monday, March 11
Time: 2:45 pm - 3:35 pm
Pass Type: All Access, MSP Summit Conference - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Workshop
Vault Recording: TBD
In this MSP Mentor Workshop, MSPs will learn how to empower their managed service practices through innovation of artificial intelligence (AI). The workshop will help leaders look ahead to the future of AI in MSP models and identify emerging trends and opportunities that could reshape the industry landscape. Attendees will learn how to elevate their businesses through the transformative power of AI and why it is having a profound impact on the MSP business model. In this workshop led by MSP Toolkit founder Len DiCostanzo, industry experts, tech visionaries and MSP leaders will explore the intersection of AI and managed services, uncovering the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. The workshop features a panel discussion that is a must-attend for MSP leaders and IT professionals looking to harness the full potential of AI in the dynamic landscape of managed services. Gain valuable insights, exchange ideas and be part of the conversation shaping the future of AI-powered MSPs.
Key topics of the workshop will include:
- AI Integration in MSP Operations: Discover how AI technologies are reshaping traditional MSP operations, optimizing efficiency and enhancing service delivery.
- Enhancing Cybersecurity with AI: Uncover the role of AI in fortifying cybersecurity measures for MSPs. Learn about advanced threat detection, predictive analysis and proactive defense strategies powered by AI.
- Client Relationship Management: Explore how AI-driven analytics and insights are revolutionizing client relationship management for MSPs. Understand the potential for personalized services, predictive maintenance and client satisfaction optimization.
- Ethical Considerations in AI for MSPs: Address the ethical implications surrounding AI adoption in managed services. Engage in a critical discussion on responsible AI practices, privacy concerns and the importance of transparency in client interactions.
- Skills and Workforce Development: Delve into the skills required for MSP professionals to thrive in an AI-driven landscape. Discuss strategies for upskilling the workforce, fostering a culture of innovation and preparing for the future of managed services.