Jay McBain, Chief Analyst, Canalys
Jay McBain is one of the most visible and respected thought leaders in the global channel ecosystem. Named Channel Influencer of the Year by Channel Partners magazine, Top 40 Under Forty by the Business Review, as well as numerous channel magazines top thought leadership lists, he is often sought out for industry guidance and future trends. He has spent his 29-year career in various executive channel sales, marketing and strategy roles within IBM, Lenovo, Autotask, ChannelEyes and Forrester. McBain is chief analyst at Canalys, the world's leading research firm with a distinct focus on channels, partnerships, alliances and ecosystems.
- Channel Debate: Will AI Live Up to Its Hype or Fizzle?
- Channel Partners Expert Panel: Unlock the Power of Co-Selling: Meet Today's Champions
- Hot Data: Channel Outlook & Opportunities
- State of the Tech & Telco Channel: Industry Outlook, Trends, & Opportunities
- The MSP Mentor Workshop: Navigating the AI Landscape