View, browse and sort the Channel Partners Virtual agenda by session type and pass type.
Al is the Vice President of business innovation for the Austin Lighthouse. He began his career with IBM as a system engineer. In 1992 Al left IBM and Co-founded Expert Business Systems, Inc., an IT services organization based in Dallas Texas. In 1995 Mr. Perales sold his interest in Expert Business Systems to IntelliMark, the IT division of Staffmark (NASDAQ: STAF). After a brief sabbatical, Al accepted dual positions as General Manager of Microsoft's Latin American and South Pacific Product Support and Services Group and as the North Texas Area Facilities Director.
As General Manager for Microsoft's SPAR region, Al was responsible for operations and the delivery of services and product support in 5 languages to 14 Latin American countries, New Zealand and Australia and managed, what at that time was the 2nd largest Microsoft facility in the United States. Mr. Perales is a Navy veteran and a graduate of the United States Navy’s - Center for Information Warfare and attended King’s College in Aberdeen Scotland. He has served on the following boards;
• Jewish Vocational Services of Kansas City, MO
• University of Missouri’s International School of Business
• American Diabetes Association in Austin, Texas
• Al has served as a coach and mentor with The Kaufman Foundations - Entrepreneur Center
• Northern Virginia Technology Counsel
• Geekdom Funds, RealCo Accelerator Program
Mr. Perales and his wife Karen currently reside in San Antonio, Texas.